- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
VDMA Robotics + Automation: 2.7 Million Industrial Robots on the Planet – World Robotics 2020 Press Conference
Donnerstag, 24.09.2020 -13:00 - 14:30
A total of 2.7 million industrial robots now operate in factories around the world – an increase of 12 percent. The ongoing automation trend and technical improvements rapidly change industrial production.
Where do America, Asia and Europe invest in the global automation race, what is the impact of trade conflicts, how does the sector of service robots evolve and how do robots help to speed up the post-Corona recovery?
The International Federation of Robotics invites journalists to an online press conference for the publication of the new World Robotics 2020 report:
When: Thursday, September 24th, 2020, 13:00-14:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Where: Online-Link: https://www.gotomeet.me/Bieller_IFR/world-robotics-2020-press-conference
International Federation of Robotics, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
• Milton Guerry (SCHUNK, USA), IFR President
• Dr. Susanne Bieller, IFR General Secretary
• Dr. Christopher Müller, IFR Statistical Department
• Dr. Werner Kraus, Vice-Chair of IFR Service Robot Group
• World Robotics 2020 – Industrial Robots: The global automation race in numbers
• World Robotics 2020 – Service Robots: success story for professional & private use
• Robotic trends and new fields of application in post-Corona economy